Author Topic: Probably the best Goggo Dart for sale  (Read 3817 times)

Chris Thomas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Poster
  • old Banana
Probably the best Goggo Dart for sale
« on: June 12, 2016, 09:04:21 AM »
Dear All

Mark Jansen is selling his Goggo Dart in Australia and it is only showing on the Australian ebay site and some of you may be interested in see or buying probably the best Goggo Dart in the world.

Only 2 days to go and the price is up to Aus $20 000

I have no way of knowing if there is a better Dart. If there is then we would love to see it.

Chris Thomas

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
Re: Probably the best Goggo Dart for sale
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2016, 10:24:29 AM »
Mines better. Its in my shed. Good enough for me. Eer, do you want me to tell you what is wrong with the one on sale. Not going down that route, its a nice car. Be fun to have another over here.

I was torn between doing mine totally original, or an enhanced option using the best of parts available at the time, as the performance will be greatly improved.  This is made slightly simpler by having the remains to do a second car, which will have to use a donor floorpan. One of the reasons I need to dispose of too many cars, as this project has sat, stalled, for over 20 years! I have nearly all the parts for both cars. Really a Dart, Kr200 and Heinkel is a great collection in its own right and a much more manageable one!
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

Jean

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Poster
    • www.rumcars.org
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2016, 07:01:28 PM »
  Here is the link to the Australian Dart

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Goggomobil-D ... SwbYZXU6sT
Jean
Register of Unusual Microcars

steven mandell

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2016, 11:45:38 AM »
Couldn't find the Dart on the link anymore.
Did it sell?
Too much money and too far away for me to be serious about it.

Al, another reason to clean out your sheds-. so we can see a picture of your better Dart.
Just exactly what did you improve?
I am assuming that a 400 cc engine was a given.
Wouldn't mind seeing the project pile while you're at it.

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2016, 02:18:36 PM »
Nil mods at the moment. Its all in my head, or on the shelf as unfitted possibilities. But before tuning, you need a working car. At the speed I am working, that will be about 2022!  I would like to see it again to. I think they have been in the rafters for 15 years. But then I paid next to nothing for then, as no one was interested in these cars then.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs