Author Topic: Frisky advert - how can you focus ?  (Read 19368 times)

steven mandell

• Prolific Poster
Re: Frisky advert - how can you focus ?
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2015, 05:26:40 PM »
If creative thinking regarding the genesis of a new type of micro car is to be considered only silly or rubbish by the self appointed curators of their heritage, the legacy of the micro car is surely destined for the dust bins of history.  :'(

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2015, 06:06:05 PM »
Nothing to with a frisky advert, a photo or indeed a RUM - open your own topic ? Thanks
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

steven mandell

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2015, 06:48:01 PM »
If you come out of your dog, you might notice that increased activity, in the form of just such a split off occurred a day ago. :D

super-se7en (Malc Dudley)

• Quite Chatty
  • Two Frisky sports
« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2015, 08:44:51 PM »
Now now ladies.
Richard has a point.

john Meadows

• Quite Chatty
« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2015, 11:57:01 PM »
Hi John - I'm not sure which are the different photos you're talking about, my post was referring to the photo stuck up in the shop window display (in Richard's first post) which looks the same as the photo used in the leaflet which says at the bottom Frisky Cars (1959) Ltd.  I can't tell if the car in Richard's photo has seats, never mind if they're individual or bench!

Sorry to cause confusion, The blue Frisky leaflet shown by Malcolm is for a Mk2 Family Three with individual front seats  not a 1959 Mk1 Family Three which had a bench seat along with a shorter chassis.(not even a chance of rear seats!)
The photo on the window is just too small to identify definitively, my best guess for what its worth is it looks like a Mk2 F3

John

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #50 on: November 24, 2015, 06:45:36 PM »
Hi John ,  the sheet advert in the window definetly appears to be the blue one featured by Malcolm - presumably it tempted at least two buyers as Grant told us )
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977