Author Topic: Autumn Beaulieu Autojumble  (Read 4451 times)

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
Autumn Beaulieu Autojumble
« on: September 03, 2015, 01:57:12 PM »
This weekend !
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
Re: Autumn Beaulieu Autojumble
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2015, 08:25:45 PM »
Sadly a crush of dates, when all the events would warrent visitation. Thereafter
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2015, 10:00:43 AM »
Another great weekend despite a bit of early drizzle Saturday . Unfortunately very few micro pickings indeed , but the fun is in the chase . Stephen Boyd found a few useful parts I think ; ) I was just so pleased to find those oh so rare original rear lights for Lawrence's Bruetsch Rollera
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2015, 12:27:41 PM »
Pity about the drizzle. Hopefully not enough to pull the shutters. It was dull here, maybe just unlucky on the coast. Still it could have been worse with such a vague early forecast. So having sought well you will not see the Rollera of your ways at Beaulieu!
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2015, 01:05:10 PM »
I just cannot save and copy a lovely photo Malcolm sent me of the rear of the car in question , so this less suitable photo will have to surfice  ;) - these lights had been looked for for years  ;)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 03:01:04 PM by richard »

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2015, 01:02:24 PM »
This is the photo, thanks Malcolm, I was trying to post . Lawrence now has that great pair of n.o.s lenses to fit