Author Topic: Rumcar News 2015  (Read 6083 times)

Chris Thomas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Poster
  • old Banana
Rumcar News 2015
« on: February 02, 2015, 09:28:32 PM »
Dear Rumcar Forum Members

In the last 7 weeks I have had a steady stream of subscriptions arrive by post in the form of cheques, and via PayPal from all over the world, and a few paying direct into our account. With another 6 weeks until the Spring issue is sent out in the post, I can see that there are some prominent Rumcar Forum members who subscribed in 2014, who have not yet subscribed in 2015. You know who you are. I would hate to think you were missing out.

This year I have adjusted the page layout slightly to give it a fresher look, and we kick off with two very interesting articles. One on the Norsjo Shopper and another on the Bond Lilliput. Until 15 February when I should have received all the submissions from our regular contributors, I will not know what else will be included.

All I know is that I do not want you to miss out. Remember for those who have an allergy to paper we have a digital issue sent by email for £10. Great Value for 4 issues.

For those of you who did not subscribe to Rumcar News last year, this year the paper copies sent in the post will cost £18 to the UK, £27.50 to Europe, and £29.50 to anywhere in the rest of the world. PayPal is a little more.

If you wish to send me a cheque made payable to the "register of unusual microcars", please send me a letter (+cheque) to Chris Thomas, 2 Ridlands Grove, Limpsfield Chart, Oxted, Surrey, RH8 0ST, UK
If you wish to pay by PayPal you can go to the Rumcar News page on the web site www.rumcars.org.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Chris Thomas
Rumcar News

Chris Thomas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Poster
  • old Banana
Re: Rumcar News 2015
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2015, 09:12:04 AM »
Dear Rumcar Forum readers

I have just spent all weekend putting the finishing touches to the Spring edition of Rumcar News, and about to be sent for proof reading before the final corrections are made.

This means we are on target for posting out the middle of March.

Having looked through the long list of subscribers for 2015, I can see a lot of very familiar names, and I can also not see a lot of other familiar names.

I know the arguments, I subscribed for many years and stopped because I became a member of so many clubs each with a magazine, and there is a lot of duplication. May I assure you that this is not the case with Rumcar News, ask any of the regular readers.

Why not start by taking out a digital subscription for just £10 (10.50 via Paypal)  and we will email the four magazine issues to you.  Better still get one of your family to give you a subscription for your birthday. I promise you that you will read each issue cover to cover.

It is never too late to subscribe so don't just think about it. send me an email and I will send you all the subscription details. chris@rumcars.org

I look forward to hearing from you

Chris Thomas
Rumcar News

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2015, 10:23:54 AM »
Even I found it easy on the homepage just clicking on PayPal - DONE can you not just put a link here ?
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Chris Thomas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Poster
  • old Banana
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2015, 09:15:45 PM »
Dear  Richard

Putting in a link sounds a bit technical. Not something I have been on a training course for.

I am sure that those that would like to use the PayPal facility can click back to the main Rumcar web site and use the subscription page.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Chris Thomas
Rumcar News

Jim Janecek

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2015, 09:32:49 PM »
Putting in a link sounds a bit technical. Not something I have been on a training course for.

here is a link to the subscription page, it is not difficult to do:
http://www.rumcars.org/s-sub-pp.html

Chris Thomas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Poster
  • old Banana
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2015, 03:01:07 PM »
Dear Jim

Many thanks for that.

Chris Thomas