Author Topic: mystery part 2  (Read 8215 times)

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
Re: mystery part 2
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2011, 10:19:29 PM »
certainly no one on THIS forum  :D
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2011, 08:06:29 AM »
he didnt say Wngs Rob - that would be stupid  :) he said winghs  :D

They are Wings made in the Punjab by Sikhs I believe.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2011, 08:20:04 AM »

How was I meant to know that? I'm not that young ;)

wonder if I know any car with weird parts on it.... I'm sure my dad eoes!

I bet Nick knows about the baby bath wings. Many of these things you just know or not and clearly it has never come up in family conversations. But the reason you know a lot is because of your early exposure to all these small cars. (Did Ant get you into music? She is very good). Clearly you then made a decision to embrace the subject and learn more. Could just as easy have thought, to hell with it, I am more interested in computer games or something.

It would be fun to organise a Monster Mind for Micro bonces to see who knows the most. It certainly would not be me. I see no reason not to celibate those who enjoy researching all this stuff but I fail as my attention wonders. Spanked bot and see the headmaster! Perhaps RUMcar might think about holding a quiz to this end as a draw to Jean's open day or the National or something. Need a panel to come up with a fair selection of questions though.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2011, 05:25:19 PM »
well al you dont want CELEBATING !
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Jonathan Poll

• Jonny One Nob
  • Prolific Poster
  • Nobel 200 Anorak
    • Nobel 200 Restoration
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2011, 05:46:09 PM »

How was I meant to know that? I'm not that young ;)

wonder if I know any car with weird parts on it.... I'm sure my dad eoes!

I bet Nick knows about the baby bath wings. Many of these things you just know or not and clearly it has never come up in family conversations. But the reason you know a lot is because of your early exposure to all these small cars. (Did Ant get you into music? She is very good). Clearly you then made a decision to embrace the subject and learn more. Could just as easy have thought, to hell with it, I am more interested in computer games or something.

It would be fun to organise a Monster Mind for Micro bonces to see who knows the most. It certainly would not be me. I see no reason not to celibate those who enjoy researching all this stuff but I fail as my attention wonders. Spanked bot and see the headmaster! Perhaps RUMcar might think about holding a quiz to this end as a draw to Jean's open day or the National or something. Need a panel to come up with a fair selection of questions though.

Depends if its about microcars in General, or only one make. some people like Peter Svilans know everything about Messerschmitts, I know a lot about Nobels (need to know even more!)

Jim seems to know a lot aswell.

Wonder who the biggest anorak is?  ;D
Cars: Messerschmitt KR200, Nobel 200
Mopeds:
- Peugeot BB3SP, BB3T, BB3 "BITZA", BB VT, BB104,  TSA, Bima Luxe,
- Motobecane: 50V, M7 SL, 51 Club, EV50
- Other mopeds: Malaguti Superquattro, Solex 2200, Puch Monza, Puch Maxi

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2011, 07:34:06 PM »
well i dont suppose anyone knows more, or wants to , about gordons than me  . talk about a big fish in a small pond  :D

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2011, 08:51:05 PM »
well al you dont want CELEBATING !

Good old smell check along with not reading back. Sounds rather nasty doesn't it.