Author Topic: pick up in spalding lincs and take to the National rally  (Read 2767 times)

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
pick up in spalding lincs and take to the National rally
« on: May 22, 2011, 03:32:27 PM »
a very long shot but is anyone in the spalding area and willing to pick up and take a largish item to the NMCR ? much thankfulness
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
Re: pick up in spalding lincs and take to the National rally
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2011, 09:14:24 AM »
Would the Spalding area be called slightly Spalding?

Thanks for the thought, Richard, I am actually pretty close to the National this year!

Hmm, interesting, what has he got hold of now?
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2011, 07:26:21 PM »
nothing very exciting just bought a new set of tyres (classic Fiat 500 )  for the Bruetsch but will have to get a carrier to pick them up for me. not sure how obliging the ebay seller will prove to be . hopefully very  :)
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2011, 07:29:49 PM »
sorry al just got it . the largish item to take to the National is not you ! i would not describe you as largish ! i am not known for understatement  ;D

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2011, 06:54:50 AM »
i am not known for understatement  ;D

I am glad to hear it. These days you need to get as much value as possible! Not sure I can think of a wheeze to shift Tyres from Combeover, Slightly Spalding, Lincs but will bare it in mind.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

jackiep

• Chatty
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2011, 11:39:01 PM »
Hi Richard ,
      Have you tried Shiplyuk ..look on EBay & if someone is going in your direction with an empty van They pick it up . I got a chair from Somerset for £40 to Bromley Kent . They bid for your business  & it pays  for their petrol on the way back .
         The chap even rang me .. you leave your mobile once the price is agreed & they check if its OK to deliver .
        Interesting concept .. quitegreen in fact  !!

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2011, 07:27:40 AM »
thanks jackie . i believe a courier is onto it . i say I BELIEVE cos ............ i am waiting