Author Topic: frisky sport  (Read 5021 times)

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
frisky sport
« on: March 27, 2011, 12:22:53 PM »
i did post this under another topic but it will probably get lost.

frisky sport 4 wheeler - i did know of one 20 years ago and couldnt get it then , i suspect the cars still in the same garden and will try again - i dont like to rush into these things  ;D what on earth should i offer for what must be wreck by now  :-\
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Jonathan Poll

• Jonny One Nob
  • Prolific Poster
  • Nobel 200 Anorak
    • Nobel 200 Restoration
Re: frisky sport
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2011, 07:56:05 PM »
i did post this under another topic but it will probably get lost.

frisky sport 4 wheeler - i did know of one 20 years ago and couldnt get it then , i suspect the cars still in the same garden and will try again - i dont like to rush into these things  ;D what on earth should i offer for what must be wreck by now  :-\

If it has an engine, chassis and ok-ish body (no real damage) I guess about 750-1000 GBP? Someone sold a complete body (no chassis or engine) for 500 GBP
Cars: Messerschmitt KR200, Nobel 200
Mopeds:
- Peugeot BB3SP, BB3T, BB3 "BITZA", BB VT, BB104,  TSA, Bima Luxe,
- Motobecane: 50V, M7 SL, 51 Club, EV50
- Other mopeds: Malaguti Superquattro, Solex 2200, Puch Monza, Puch Maxi

john Meadows

• Quite Chatty
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2011, 11:21:08 PM »
A complete Frisky in running order would fetch between  £3,500 and £25,000 depending upon which model and its condition.

The Sport is the most sort after, only about 12 still exist, the last one to change hands was at the top of that range.

Make sure it is a Sport, some Friskys exist with the words FriskySport script on the front which unfortunatly turn out not to be Sports.

THe Horse and Gear Badge on the front, which people tend to call a "Frisky badge" is actually a trade mark of Henry Meadows Ltd which was used on their engines.

To help, a FriskySport will have 4 wheels be a soft top and have Wipac not Lucas electrics.

I would be interested to hear more about this car and if I can be of any help please contact me

John Meadows

THe Frisky Register

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2011, 07:58:08 AM »
And it has been proven to be a perfectly drivable design unlike a couple of cars in your collection which, eer, well they are not for several reasons are they? Not sure as to its effect on dodgy backs though. Go for it.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

Grant Kearney

• Quite Chatty
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2011, 11:01:32 PM »

Its still there Richard  :o and as you thought it is now a real wreck and probably past restoration.

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2011, 07:32:17 PM »
weird isnt it ? people are so afraid of anyone making money out of it they just refuse to sell until its too late. when i moved into my house 28 years ago there was known to be a 1920's triumph motorcycle and whicker sidecar sitting in a shed. the owner wouldnt part with it and i believe its still there but the shed has now collapsed on top of it !
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2011, 09:09:25 AM »
I can give you a list of such places wherein lie ordinary and extraordinary machines that will only become available on the death of the owner if someone gets there before the scrap man.

If this annoys you become a banker. You can then waste all peoples stashed assets without them even knowing you have done it. Brilliant!

Alan Town - What is the definition of an City investment manager? Someone who invests your money for you till its all gone.

Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs