Author Topic: uk census 2011  (Read 2931 times)

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
uk census 2011
« on: March 13, 2011, 11:00:32 AM »
i know i am 2 weeks early but i have filled in the census as if it were the 27 march. recorded 7 vehicles of the" car or van type owned or available for use " . now unable to purchase ANY vehicles of this type until 28 march . i wonder what the top figure on the forum is ? the mind boggles  ;) it never asked about the motorcycles
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
Re: uk census 2011
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2011, 01:01:01 PM »
Remember to put your religion down as Jedi so as to keep this open as an official religion as last time.

It might be possible to then open the charity organised Jedi museum of Bubblecars and other weird spacecraft plus the National Neon Tubes collection, curator The Wookie Root who will willing rip your numberplate off if you do not tip him well after looking at his collection of slashed Sith conveyances devices. On the other hand it might not.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2011, 12:26:04 PM »
census day today . come on then whats the highest figure that anyone has admitted to when it comes to number of cars or vans available for use ?
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2011, 09:41:49 PM »
On the following basis
1/ I do not live here in Faringdon as I do not own the property and am not a tenant but I do reside at three other address alternatives over a year that I do own but which are undefinable thanks to being abroad or non postal addresses including a designated Jedi temple. Therefore they cannot stick their noses into my business, thank you.
2/ That I am a practicing Jedi.
3/ That it did not ask where the cars were kept and having made the answers above with confidence of no breach in personnel security measures I put down 52 being the whole vehicles I currently own.
It is as true as several other interpretations of several silly and badly framed questions which will not produce a usable or reliable answer being open to interpretation. For example - what constitutes 'use' of a vehicle?  A collector uses his vehicle by owning it. A taxi firm by constantly having it for hire. Meaningless! So I prefer to muck up there pre judged pigeon holed answers with statistics that I know will not fit but are totally true. This document is an excuse for some rather unfortunate and intrusive information to be used against our freedoms and our culture I fear.
Microcar enthusiasts, being awkward types since they first learned to not turn a trike over! I am equally as reactionary when filling in any official forms in fact. Never offer easy or genuine information if you do not need to as it only gets used to your disadvantage later. It works!
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs