Author Topic: abandoned project  (Read 3168 times)

daughter of bamby

• Chatty
abandoned project
« on: February 24, 2011, 12:20:23 AM »
im looking for a micro of any sort,abandoned resto,incomplete, shell only,someone must have somethin really ugly or need a clearout. what you got guys n gals?/? 

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
Re: abandoned project
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 08:48:37 AM »
Will shortly have a spare Church Pod shell. I bought the prototype in and am looking to finish the engineering on this car and use my spare shell to re cloth it to the way I want. Mainly to avoid to many lights by using modern mirrors with indicators on and to look into a better way to do the windscreen. I have then my one to build up which could be in service elsewhere in the family. Both mine will use Honda Foresight 250. The prototype can be made available to copy bits. Technically this is not a microcar due to age being based on a twist and go scooter of your choice. However in all other respects it is. The other advantage is that it is a very cheap project! £300!. Pity the tooling was scrapped as once sorted half of you will want one.
Pics appeared on another thread. I will have the stuff back here once I have MOTed the Fiat being swapped. Further images will be available then.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs