Author Topic: The new toy from Finland  (Read 8694 times)

Peelpower

• Prolific Poster
  • Peel owners club of Germany
    • www.kabinenroller.de
The new toy from Finland
« on: June 28, 2010, 11:00:13 PM »
...and here it is. Kr 200, only one owner, all documents and apart from some new paintwork- Genuine!!!
Never been dismantled, no welding required and 100% roadworthy.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 11:03:18 PM by Peelpower »

Stuart Cyphus

• Possibly the most fabulous person in the universe....
  • Prolific Poster
Re: The new toy from Finland
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 12:08:01 AM »
 Ooh you jammy basket! Not only are you beating us at the football, you're beating us to the good Messerschmitts....  ;)

marcus

• Prolific Poster
    • http://marcusdemowbray.wordpress.com/
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2010, 08:19:09 AM »
Looks superb! Has the dome been painted inside the top area, and leaving a clear rear view area?
Just remember: as one door closes behind you, another slams in your face

Peelpower

• Prolific Poster
  • Peel owners club of Germany
    • www.kabinenroller.de
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2010, 11:54:35 AM »
Looks superb! Has the dome been painted inside the top area, and leaving a clear rear view area?

The dome is painted outside, although there is no crack. Rear view area is left clear.
Engine runs, so i should go test driving it.

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2010, 09:57:20 AM »
A late car for Scandinavia. Nothing better than unmolested machinary. The dome might well clean up if one has the patence. Sadly my 7k miler has had the dome broken by kids messing about with a broom. It was mint until about 7 years ago. One of the reasons it came up for sale. The only prob with these low milers is you have to be reluctant to change anything on the car as it looses the originality that is what makes it so interesting.
So are the oil seal hard on the first run? Do you change them if they are? I decided Black Bazzer's yes, the silver car, no.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

marcus

• Prolific Poster
    • http://marcusdemowbray.wordpress.com/
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2010, 10:09:10 AM »
In the Design Museum near Tower Bridge they have a red KR200. I think it is listed as a Messershmitt, but does mention FMR. However, I think it is actually a Mivalino, made in Italy. It has a white fibre-glass roof with a small perspex window panel, looking similar to your.
Just remember: as one door closes behind you, another slams in your face