Author Topic: Changing user names  (Read 3211 times)

g-o-g-g-o

• Quite Chatty
Changing user names
« on: May 18, 2010, 09:56:56 AM »
Hi
   Some people change there user names to get a bargain, some change them because they have upset a few people - one said "this is my first post" - maybe under that name but not on the forum - what do you think about the subterfuge of names - I know it happens on Evilbay because people bid up there own items ( all you have to do is have two or more credit cards)
                                                                                                                                              Mike

P50

• Prolific Poster
Re: Changing user names
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2010, 02:07:58 PM »
The truth will always out. Mr S.

All the nasty Fleabay bidding of yore and snide web micro comments ended overnight when I learnt what piece of excreta was responsible. 

Did Mr Rotund Excreta think his reign of poison would last forever!?

There's some extremely odd people out there...

Then there's Stuart!!! (joke!!  ;D)   in fact how's the Bamby going?  Put a YZ250 engine in it yet?!

"Men of worth act like men of worth, and men of genius, who produce
things beautiful and excellent, shine forth far better when other people
praise them than when they boast so confidently of their own achievements."
-Benvenuto Cellini

Stuart Cyphus

• Possibly the most fabulous person in the universe....
  • Prolific Poster
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2010, 12:03:54 AM »

There's some extremely odd people out there...

Then there's Stuart!!!

That's the nicest thing anyone's said to me this year!   ;D   :-* 

Ooh now, the Bamby is showing all the signs of being perfect enough on its proper CS50 engine. It's currently residing under a very large ex. Touring Cars pro race team weatherproof tarpaulin at the moment on my drive til the shed has some room in it. The other Saturday I went out to check why it wouldn't start very well at Alan's the day after it was brought back from Wales, I turned the key & all of a sudden, it was realised that the engine had started instantly & was ticking over perfectly.  In fact, it's the first car I've ever came across where the starter motor is louder than the engine! No need at all for an engine change here.  ;D    Besides which I've been thretened with painful ex-communication from the BUMS if I dare even to think about shoving a bigger lump in it.....   

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2010, 03:51:50 PM »
see my comments under BOND 875
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2010, 04:29:39 PM »
I would prefer it if people would follow Jim, Stuart and myselfs lead and just use there real names.

What on earth is Perry on about? Second thoughts, I dont think I want to know!

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2010, 05:17:36 PM »
hi bob sorry to be the first to message again but whose Perry i cant find him anywhere recently
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

P50

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2010, 08:59:25 PM »
'tis I
"Men of worth act like men of worth, and men of genius, who produce
things beautiful and excellent, shine forth far better when other people
praise them than when they boast so confidently of their own achievements."
-Benvenuto Cellini

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2010, 09:14:45 AM »
I was rather hoping the odd people were on here. However we all think we are normal I guess. I look forward to seeing Stuart slipstreaming snails soon.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs