Author Topic: Need help: Detail picture of Mochet turning lights  (Read 4485 times)

Oceanix

• Chatty
Need help: Detail picture of Mochet turning lights
« on: November 09, 2010, 09:05:24 PM »
Can anybody please help with details on or detail photos of Mochet CM 125 turning lights. Mine are brooken, and as I am rebuilding frame and body in this moment, I am trying to get hold of the parts needed for re-assembly and technical inspection to get it licensed and registered...

Another issue are the door locks, are these issix or regrat locks? My local Lock Smith" is a bit unwilling to help... 

Any help highly appreciated....  :P

Jean

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Poster
    • www.rumcars.org
Re: Need help: Detail picture of Mochet turning lights
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2010, 12:32:58 PM »
TO ALL ENTHUSIASTS WHO ARE RESTORING VEHICLES
If you are currently restoring or you have just bought an unusual microcar please put your car on the Register of Unusual Microcars.  Each car, garaged in this country, will only cost you £1.50 registration fee but you will have all the facilities of the Register available to you.  Go to the home page of this web site to find out more details.   Jean
Jean
Register of Unusual Microcars

microcarlot

• Occasional
  • Vespa 400 nut from TN
    • Microcarlot
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2010, 10:36:15 PM »
I  can send pics of the Mochet side lights. If you send me your email address. I have a couple Mochets we are restoring now. One is a van and the other is pu. I need one lens for the side light and headlights. Any help would be appreciated. Larry Newberry  www.microcarlot.com    USA

Jim Janecek

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2010, 11:52:45 AM »
you can attach pics to your post of most any size.
A small size will appear in the post that can be enlarged
when posting or replying look for the "additional options" on the bottom left and click it to find the file attachment stuff

Oceanix

• Chatty
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2010, 03:41:58 PM »
I  can send pics of the Mochet side lights. If you send me your email address. I have a couple Mochets we are restoring now. One is a van and the other is pu. I need one lens for the side light and headlights. Any help would be appreciated. Larry Newberry  www.microcarlot.com    USA

Well that would be great. I send you an e-mail to the adddress on your website at request@microcarlot.com. Headlights seem to be now problem, once the convolute I bought arrives, I should be able to help with that, side lights seem to be more of a complicated issue...

microcarlot

• Occasional
  • Vespa 400 nut from TN
    • Microcarlot
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2010, 03:05:50 PM »
My right hand drive has no side lights. The other have small lights that the French say on the sides of trucks there today. However have not found anyone that will buy me a few and send them to me.  I also need a speedometer if anyone has one. I do not think it is for just Mochet. Probably on some motorcycles. Any help would be appreciated.  Larry