General Category > Sales & Auctions

RARE LAWIL BERLINA A4 - early 70's FOR SALE

(1/9) > >>

Modman:
Unused and unregistered  from private collection , 250 PIAGGIO powered , 4 speed plus reverse , well preserved , OIRO £4000
MAIL : johnbromby@aol.com :) ::)

Bob Purton:
Now on ebay at £3995      Lovely little car but price is away with the fairies. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/G-WIZ-FANTASTIC-EARLY-70S-LAWIL-BERLINA-MICRO-CAR_W0QQitemZ280276058096QQihZ018QQcategoryZ2192QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Jim Janecek:

--- Quote from: Bob Purton on October 12, 2008, 05:12:49 PM ---Now on ebay at £3995      Lovely little car but price is away with the fairies.

--- End quote ---

*snort!*  great line Bob, I'm just glad I was not drinking something when I read it.
otherwise it would be all over my keyboard....

Peelpower:
Calm down mates, calm down. Anyway we must not buy this extortion !!

Bob Purton:
Glad you liked the line Jim. Its actually one I borrowed from P50. He uses it alot. I suppose in the final analisis if you were to buy an average one for about £1000 and wanted to bring it up to concourse condition you could spend a few thousand doing so and fall not far short of this guys asking price. Thats assuming that this one is as good as he portrays it to be. Has anyone successfully registered one in the uk though?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version