Author Topic: Electrodyne.  (Read 3893 times)

cuscus47

• Quite Chatty
Electrodyne.
« on: March 01, 2008, 07:47:47 AM »
AC, Acoma, Argsons, Arola, Batricars, Bianchina, Carter, Citroens, Cushmans, Dafs, ElectricPal, ElectricShopper, Elswick, Eshelman, Everest, Goggo, Harding, Invacar, Levesons, Lloyd, Marketeer, Model 70's (AC, Invacar), Nelcos, Poirier, Reliants, Renaults, Sinclairs,Trabant, Trilox, Tippen etal

Peelpower

• Prolific Poster
  • Peel owners club of Germany
    • www.kabinenroller.de
Re: Electrodyne.
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2008, 09:28:36 AM »
Fantastic! The more im watching this car, the more i guess i must be drunk  ;D Consider how door handle and the steering wheel are placed. A very funny tiny car anyway!

blob

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2008, 11:57:02 AM »
It's a great looking machine and on 'Buy-it-now', pity it's in the US!

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2008, 12:17:22 PM »
I like this very much, its a great looking machine and my favourite colour scheme but surely the designer was having a laugh, making us have to look twice to identify which is the back and which is the front! It's only the steering wheel that gives the game away! It must be small because I notice that its loaded across the width of the trailer instead of lengthways. I also notice that the owner will deliver for 60 cents a mile [ a reflection of the comedy price of fuel in the US! The average delivery charge on ebay cars in this country is £1.00 or $2.00 per mile] I think I will buy it and have it delivered!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 12:24:48 PM by bobbybubble »

cuscus47

• Quite Chatty
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2008, 04:02:14 PM »
I think I will buy it and have it delivered!

If you want it, buy it. You can have it delivered to me until you arrange shipment to UK.
AC, Acoma, Argsons, Arola, Batricars, Bianchina, Carter, Citroens, Cushmans, Dafs, ElectricPal, ElectricShopper, Elswick, Eshelman, Everest, Goggo, Harding, Invacar, Levesons, Lloyd, Marketeer, Model 70's (AC, Invacar), Nelcos, Poirier, Reliants, Renaults, Sinclairs,Trabant, Trilox, Tippen etal

Stuart Cyphus

• Possibly the most fabulous person in the universe....
  • Prolific Poster
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2008, 04:13:04 PM »
I like it, I like it!  :)